The Windhorse Running coaching philosophy focuses on the close integration of mind, body, and spirit. Running is a lifelong activity and makes you a healthier, stronger, and happier person.
I am currently at coaching capacity. To ask a question or to keep up with the latest from Windhorse Running, enter your name and email below. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
Mike Harris continues to be one of my chief encouragers. I am proud to recommend him to anybody who wants to begin running, improve their endurance, or increase their speed. –Greg Shore
Mike is a prolific student of performance and training. He understands human physiology and how it relates to athletics. When I started working with him, he ran with me to evaluate my skills, gently correcting my running style, gait and other attributes of running. Thanks to him, I shaved off 30 seconds of my 1 mile run and increased my endurance from 3 to 6 miles within twelve weeks. –Kem Fronabarger, PhD. Charleston, SC.
Windhorse Running Provides:
- Run coaching for runners of all ages and ability levels.
- Fitness training for individuals, athletes, and teams.
- Mentoring for anyone looking to better themselves through exercise, sports, and nutrition.
- A positive, motivating, and holistic approach to health and fitness that inspires excitement and long-term lifestyle changes!
…in youth and adult athletes, individuals, and teams.
- Personalized training programs
- Team sports conditioning
- Performance assessments
- Body composition testing
- Weight loss programs
- Instructional seminars and classes
- Fitness nutrition consultation
- Positive coaching
Read what people are saying about Windhorse Running here.
When you think you are done, you are only 40 percent of what your body is capable of doing. That’s just the limit we put on ourselves. – David Goggins