If you are unsure of which package is right for you, click below for a free consultation. This can be done via email, text, phone, or videochat, your choice. There is no commitment required and no pressure to buy anything.
- Personalized training plans and workouts with feedback and continuous adjustment to fit your unique needs.
- For runners of all ages and abilities who want to achieve their fitness goals.
- One-on-one communication with a certified running coach in-person or via phone, text, email, or video chat.
- Running form & gait assessments (done via video if coached remotely).
- Motivation, encouragement, and accountability.
- Monthly, 12-week, 6 month, or annual programs available.
- Holistic approach that considers diet/nutrition, sleep, and daily lifestyle habits to ensure a healthy lifestyle and performance optimization.
- Personalized cardio, strength, power, agility, & sport-specific skill development programs.
- Weight loss programs.
- Body composition testing.
- Youth sports team strength and conditioning sessions.
- Youth fitness programs.
- Fitness nutrition consultation and accountability. More on nutrition strategies.
- Fun, challenging, varied, and structured workouts for the entire team.
- Weekly, monthly, or as needed.
- Sport-specific or generalized for strength, power, agility development.
- Includes warm-up, workout, and cool down.
- More about team sports strength and agility conditioning.
- New runners who want to learn how to train properly and live a more active, healthy lifestyle.
- Periodic one-on-one communication with a coach in person or via phone, text, email, or videochat.
- Sharing thoughts, ideas, and experiences in running and fitness for life.
- Be sure to subscribe to our blog to receive the latest posts and to gain access to exclusive subscriber content.
Please click here for a free consultation, your choice of phone or email.
“Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up, it knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn’t matter whether you’re the lion or a gazelle-when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.” – Christopher McDougall, Born to Run