Run coaching is our bread and butter skill set and our passion. We design personalized training programs for people of all ages, experience, and ability levels. If you identify with one of the categories below, then we can help build a fitter, faster, and healthier you!
If you are…
- New to running
- An elite competitor looking for an edge on the competition
- Eager to get in shape
- Training for your first 5k or fun run
- Striving for a new personal record (PR)
- Interested in losing weight
- Training for a footrace of any distance
- Just in love with running and need some structure
…then we can help you achieve your goals.
We offer one-on-one coaching online or in-person (Kansas City area). We feature fully personalized training plans that follow an integrative approach to training. We consider the whole person including: past experience, current fitness level, schedule/availability, genotype, psycho-emotional factors, nutritional habits, personal goals, and lifelong fitness. All plans are carefully designed with your unique needs in mind; your training plan will be as unique as you are.
Online Coaching Packages
- Pegasus, custom training plan for any distance (up to 12 weeks).
- Mustang, month-to-month run coaching (online).
- Stallion, 12-week training plan for up to half marathon distance (online).
In-Person Run Coaching Packages (Kansas City and surrounding)
- The Windhorse, month-to-month run coaching (Kansas City area): Contact us.
If you are interested in learning more, please click here to setup a free and quick consultation via phone, text, video chat, or email (your preference).
If you would like to read more about Windhorse Running run coaching, check out the sample client cases below. Names are abbreviated for client privacy.
- Matt Age: 29, outstanding physical shape, experienced athlete. Goal: Marine Corps Marathon goal time of 3:30 (8:00min/mile).
- Marvin Age: 31, chronic shin splints. Goal: Assess running form to identify areas to improve form/gait/foot strike. Main deliverable: Running Form Assessment with recommendations for improvement.
- Gloria Age: 40, mother of four boys, has not exercised in years, wants to complete a 5k and lose 50 pounds.